Wednesday 12 June 2019

DFI Day 2: Workflow

AKO - Today I have learnt so much about Google Hangouts, Google Keep, Google Mail, Tasks, Google Calendar, Tabs and Bookmarks and the various ins and outs for each.  Phew!
Revision of each part needs to happen and I MUST make time to learn how to use these effectively and efficiently.
HANGA - Creating and recording our HANGOUT group conversation was good practice. Applying what we'd learnt in the morning session - Creating a Google CALENDAR Appointment - Inviting people to HANGOUT - Remembering how to mute/unmute, present, share the whole screen... and THEN record using Microsoft Power Point...Double Phew!  I must create more opportunities this week to practice these skills so that I am able to Create and utilize these tools as a HOF, teacher, learner and mum.
TOHATOHA - Finally, sharing the recording with Penney and Bronwyn.  The conversations around how we can use this in our own classroom settings. I also appreciate the time given at the end to comment on our learning during the day.
After failing to upload our FIRST HANGOUT RECORDING I will approach someone tomorrow to help me.  Small steps, so hopefully by Friday, it will be posted.



1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Patsy

    I'm so please you got so much out of our workflow session, it is a lot to take in at first but it gets easier the more you use the different apps. I would love to see your recorded video from your groups' google hangout.
    What did you take away from Dorothy's presentation on Learn and how that fits with your own practice?

    ReplyDelete

BOIC TOD: He Waka Eke Noa

 He waka eke noa!  Working together! Today was our first Teacher Only Day here at kura and I was lucky enough to be part of the Professional...