Thursday 13 June 2019

Blogging Tutorial Tuarua

BLOGGING TUTORIAL TUARUA

Learners Log II:
In my journey to discover the jewels of blogging I find myself wondering how I can utilize this tool effectively and safely provide a platform to share my experiences, observations, opinions and information that others may find interesting.

I will base my teacher blog for inquiry from the Learn-Create-Share Structure.  That shall be my road code for blogging.

I'll try to label blogs and update them more often. Mileage is what will make me a better driver so I need to clock up some KMs.
Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOIC TOD: He Waka Eke Noa

 He waka eke noa!  Working together! Today was our first Teacher Only Day here at kura and I was lucky enough to be part of the Professional...